Kimai provides a calendar view, which allows management of your timesheet entries in a calendar format, where you
can choose between a monthly, weekly and daily view.
- By clicking an existing timesheet in the calendar, you open the “edit timesheet” form
- By selecting and then moving the entry on the calendar, you can shift the time of the entry (by changing
end, without changing the
- By clicking the handle (you will see it at the bottom of an entry when hovering it) of an existing record and then dragging it to another time (
duration will be changed)
There are a couple of ways you can create a new timesheet record in the calendar view:
- By clicking into the calendar you open a “create timesheet” form for a running entry with the correct day pre-selected (month, week and day view)
- When you click and drag the selection, you open a “create timesheet” form for a completed timesheet (week and day view)
- Drag & drop existing entries (recent activities) from the left side into the calendar (month, week and day view)
You can remove every timesheet record by drag & drop onto the “Delete” button:
The look and feel of the calendar can be customized via System > Settings.
A user can change the initial view for the calendar, see user preferences.