The release 1.23 was published in August 2022.
You are lucky, despite announcing otherwise this release still supports PHP 7.3 and PHP 7.4. But be warned: it is only tested with 7.4 and developed with 8.1.
New feature highlights from the release 1.23.0 and 1.23.1 are:
- Order “weekly hours” by project name
- Fixed multiple budget validation checks
Thanks to all of you for using and supporting Kimai, especially:
- everyone who contributes financially, allowing me to spend so much time with Kimai
- the community for all their input, discussions, feature requests and bug notices
- the developers contributing their knowledge and time
- the translators at Weblate
- the security researcher who privately disclose any issue
Thanks for being part of the Kimai community ❤️
Want to upgrade? Click here to find out how.
This changelist contains all changes between 1.20.4 and 1.21.
You can find all commits here.
- Order quick entries by project name (#3488)
- Translations update from Hosted Weblate (#3482) (#3462)
- Fix unit test failing on month borders (#3494)
- Prevent invoice template update (#3493)
- Fixed multiple budget validation checks (#3489)
- Do not require user_preference permission when creating new user (#3474)
- Bump version 1.23.1 (#3499)