The release 1.22 was published in August 2022.
You are lucky, despite announcing otherwise this release still supports PHP 7.3 and PHP 7.4. But be warned: it is only tested with 7.4 and developed with 8.1.
New feature highlights from the release 1.22.0 and 1.22.1 are:
- Allow to restrict usage of global activities for projects
- Show (calculated total) hourly rate in detail pages
- SAML: allow to keep existing roles on login
Thanks to all of you for using and supporting Kimai, especially:
- everyone who contributes financially, allowing me to spend so much time with Kimai
- the community for all their input, discussions, feature requests and bug notices
- the developers contributing their knowledge and time
- the translators at Weblate
- the security researcher who privately disclose any issue
Thanks for being part of the Kimai community ❤️
Want to upgrade? Click here to find out how.
This changelist contains all changes between 1.20.4 and 1.21.
You can find all commits here.
- Show total hourly rate in detail pages (#3441)
- SAML: allow to keep existing roles on login (#3440)
- Allow to restrict usage of global activities for projects (#3437)
- Link customer, project and activity in invoice listing (#3428)
- Total sums for duration and rate in invoice and export preview (#3431)
- Project date-range report: allow budget-type independent project-listing (#3430)
- Disable create-invoice links after click (#3452)
- Translations update from Hosted Weblate (#3436)
- Croatian translation (#3447)
- code improvements (#3438)
- bump composer packages (#3455)
- rebuild assets for croatian (#3451)
- fix invoice preview opening in current tab (#3454)