The release 1.21 was published in July 2022.
You are lucky, despite announcing otherwise this release still supports PHP 7.3 and PHP 7.4. But be warned: it is only tested with 7.4 and developed with 8.1.
New feature highlights from the release 1.21.0 are:
- Budget graph in project details
- Re-style overlapping border
Thanks to all of you for using and supporting Kimai, especially:
- everyone who contributes financially, allowing me to spend so much time with Kimai
- the community for all their input, discussions, feature requests and bug notices
- the developers contributing their knowledge and time
- the translators at Weblate
- the security researcher who privately disclose any issue
Thanks for being part of the Kimai community ❤️
Want to upgrade? Click here to find out how.
This changelist contains all changes between 1.20.4 and 1.21.
You can find all commits here.
- Budget graph in project details (#3406)
- Allow to filter for canceled invoices (#3415)
- Re-style overlapping border (#3400)
- Suppress deprecation notice, convert route param (#3391)
- Allow to set API token when creating user via API (#3380)
- Export invoice metafields (#3366)
- Require a language for invoice templates (#3387)
- Translations update from Hosted Weblate (#3399) (#3356)
- fix en_GB format definition (#3383)
- remove currency symbol if unknown (#3381)
- reload permissions page after role was created (#3377)
- removed invalid destroy calls to daterangepicker (#3371)
- do not copy description if restarting via calendar via drag&drop (#3406)
- New command to delete empty translations (#3392)
- Added release drafter workflow (#3362)