Gestion des dépenses
Gardez la trace de vos dépenses en fonction du client et du projet. Ces dépenses peuvent être classées par catégorie et incluses dans vos factures.
- Record all your expenses and show them in a table view
- The data can be searched- and filtered (see screenshots)
- All (billable) expenses will be automatically included in your invoices
- Negative amounts allow for complex bookings, budget and invoice adjustments
- Manage expenses via API
- Export expenses in: Excel, PDF, HTML
- Support for custom-fields (see Custom-fields plugin)
- Include expenses in Kimai export module
- Import expenses from Kimai 1
Expenses will be assigned to free configurable categories and each category has:
- visibility flag
- default cost
- help text (will be shown when creating an expense)
- description (will be copied into the expense description upon selection)
Each expense has the following fields:
- a date-time
- category (see above)
- project (and customer)
- activity (optional)
- description (free text field)
- the cost (can be hidden for default user, if you use default cost via category)
- an amount (see it as multiplier, use 1 if you want to charge the cost only)
- a billable flag (non-billable expenses will not be added to your invoices)
- an export flag (to make sure, that each expense will be invoiced only once)
Importing from Kimai v1
This bundle supports data import from Kimai v1, but you need to imported the other data (like customers) first.
An example for the import command:
bin/console kimai:bundle:expenses:import-v1 "mysql://username:firstname.lastname@example.org:3306/database?charset=utf8" "kimai_"
Copier les fichiers
Extract the ZIP file and upload the included directory and all files to your Kimai installation to the new directory:
The file structure needs to look like this afterwards:
Effacer le cache
After uploading the files, Kimai needs to know about the new plugin. It will be found once the cache was re-built. Call these commands from the Kimai directory:
How to reload Kimai cache
It is not advised, but in case the above command fails you could try:
You might have to set file permissions afterwards:
Adjust file permission
You have to allow PHP (your webserver process) to write to
var/ and it subdirectories.
Here is an example for Debian/Ubuntu (to be executed inside the Kimai directory):
Créer une base de données
Run the following command:
This will create the required database tables and update them to the latest version.
There are no commands defined in the "kimai:bundle:XYZ" namespace., then either the directory has a wrong name (must be var/plugins/ExpensesBundle/) or you forgot to clear the cache (look above).
Mises à jour
Updating the plugin works exactly like the installation:
- Delete the directory
Execute all installation steps again:
- Copier les fichiers
- Effacer le cache
- Update database with
Le tableau suivant contient une comparaison entre le greffon et la version minimale requise de Kimai.
|Version groupée||Version minimale de Kimai|
|2.1.4 - 2.2.2||2.0.9|
|2.0 - 2.1.3||2.0|