Vytvářejte volně konfigurovatelná doplňková pole pro timesheety, zákazníky, projekty, aktivity a uživatele v různých formátech. Pole mohou být volitelná nebo povinná a omezená oprávněními.
Allows configuration of additional (custom) fields for:
Expenses (see plugin).
You can create as many fields as you want for each data type, where each field:
- is either optional or mandatory
- can be restricted to users with certain permissions or roles
- can be described with a name and help text
- has a maximum length of 65535 character
The custom-field data is then available in:
- Data-tables will display all visible fields
- Exports (HTML and Spreadsheets include all visible fields)
- Timesheet exports (include visible timesheet fields)
- API (collections and entities)
- Invoice templates (custom templates have access to all fields)
You can change the “weight” of custom-fields, so they show up in the order you define.
- Sensitive data can be configured as “invisible”, so it will not show up in the previously mentioned places
- Weekly-hours does NOT support custom fields
- User preferences (custom fields for users) are not exported by the API (this is a limitation in the core application)
- User preferences have a maximum length of 250 character
Custom fields can be of the following type:
More about those in the documentation.
Extract the ZIP file and upload the included directory and all files to your Kimai installation to the new directory:
The file structure needs to look like this afterwards:
After uploading the files, Kimai needs to know about the new plugin. It will be found once the cache was re-built. Call these commands from the Kimai directory:
How to reload Kimai cache
It is not advised, but in case the above command fails you could try:
You might have to set file permissions afterwards:
Adjust file permission
You have to allow PHP (your webserver process) to write to
var/ and it subdirectories.
Here is an example for Debian/Ubuntu (to be executed inside the Kimai directory):
Run the following command:
This will create the required database tables and update them to the latest version.
There are no commands defined in the "kimai:bundle:XYZ" namespace., then either the directory has a wrong name (must be var/plugins/MetaFieldsBundle/) or you forgot to clear the cache (look above).
Updating the plugin works exactly like the installation:
- Delete the directory
Execute all installation steps again:
- Kopírovat soubory
- Vymazat mezipaměť
- Update database with
Následující tabulka obsahuje seznam pluginů a k nim minimální požadovanou verzi Kimai.
|Verze balíčku||Minimální verze Kimai|
|2.0.7 - 2.1.0||2.0|