Shared project timesheets
Share project timesheets with anyone!
A Kimai plugin that allows you to share your project timesheets with anyone you want to grant access to.
- Create publicly accessible urls for the project timesheets you want to share
- Access control feature
- protect the shared project timesheets with a password
- View control feature
- show or hide user of records (name of user)
- show or hide rates of records (hour rate, total rate)
- show or hide chart with day comparison by selected month (coming soon)
- show or hide chart with month comparison by selected year (coming soon)
- View customizations
- define whether and how to merge records of a day (e.g. merge records of one day, use description of last record)
After installation: open Kimai in your browser and navigate to “Shared project timesheets”.
shared_projects is required to manage the “shared project timesheets”, which is assigned to the role
ROLE_SUPER_ADMIN by default.
Please feel free to report bugs and suggest new features on Github: https://github.com/Keleo/SharedProjectTimesheetsBundle/issues/new
If you’re a developer and want to contribute to this plugin, fork the repository and send me a pull request.
Extract the ZIP file and upload the included directory and all files to your Kimai installation to the new directory:
The file structure needs to look like this afterwards:
After uploading the files, Kimai needs to know about the new plugin. It will be found once the cache was re-built. Call these commands from the Kimai directory:
How to reload Kimai cache
It is not advised, but in case the above command fails you could try:
You might have to set file permissions afterwards:
Adjust file permission
You have to allow PHP (your webserver process) to write to
var/ and it subdirectories.
Here is an example for Debian/Ubuntu (to be executed inside the Kimai directory):
Run the following command:
This will create the required database tables and update them to the latest version.
There are no commands defined in the "kimai:bundle:XYZ" namespace.,
then either the directory has a wrong name (must be var/plugins/SharedProjectTimesheetsBundle/) or you forgot to clear the cache (look above).
Updating the plugin works exactly like the installation:
- Delete the directory
Execute all installation steps again:
- Update database with
下表包含插件与所需的最低 Kimai 版本之间的比较。
|最低 Kimai 版本