Stvori zadatke, pokreni/prekini/zaustavi ih, dodijeli ih korisnicima i timovima i snimaj njihovo vrijeme – upravljaj popisima zadataka pomoću Kimaia
A Kimai plugin, which allows you to plan your work and distribute tasks among your users and teams. It features two new dashboard widgets and a new “Task management” administration view.
Add “tasks” which are used to start and group timesheet records.
Each task has the following fields:
- End date (optional)
- User (optional: if left empty, the task can be self-assigned from the “pending tasks” widget)
- Team (optional: if given, only users from this team see this task and can assign it)
- Customer (will be copied to the started timesheet)
- Project (will be copied to the started timesheet)
- Activity (will be copied to the started timesheet)
- Description (will be copied to the started timesheet)
- Tags (will be copied to the started timesheet)
- Time estimation (optional: if given, a progressbar for duration vs estimation will be shown in the listing page)
Ships a new report, which lists all users with the number of assigned tasks and the progress (via estimation or duration).
You can configure the permissions in multiple ways:
- First version: allows self-management by the user via the dashboard widgets, by assigning to pending tasks
- Second version: only the “My tasks” widget will be shown, listing page is hidden from “normal users” and teamleads will plan the work schedule (a list of tasks) for the users, who then use the widget to start/pause/stop their assigned tasks.
A task can reach the “overdue” status, which means:
- the task reached its end date without being finished
- the duration of all logged entries is higher than the estimation of the task
Task can also be managed via the API.
API Documentation can be found in the Plugin demo.
This bundle ships two new dashboard widgets (see screenshots):
- My tasks widget
- Pending tasks widget
With the help of these dashboard widgets every user can manage their work.
This bundle ships two new report
- My tasks
- Team tasks
Extract the ZIP file and upload the included directory and all files to your Kimai installation to the new directory:
The file structure needs to look like this afterwards:
After uploading the files, Kimai needs to know about the new plugin. It will be found once the cache was re-built. Call these commands from the Kimai directory:
How to reload Kimai cache
It is not advised, but in case the above command fails you could try:
You might have to set file permissions afterwards:
Adjust file permission
You have to allow PHP (your webserver process) to write to
var/ and it subdirectories.
Here is an example for Debian/Ubuntu (to be executed inside the Kimai directory):
Stvori bazu podataka
Run the following command:
This will create the required database tables and update them to the latest version.
There are no commands defined in the "kimai:bundle:XYZ" namespace., then either the directory has a wrong name (must be var/plugins/TaskManagementBundle/) or you forgot to clear the cache (look above).
Updating the plugin works exactly like the installation:
- Delete the directory
Execute all installation steps again:
- Kopiraj datoteke
- Isprazni predmemoriju
- Update database with
Sljedeća tablica sadrži usporedbu između dodatka i najmanje potrebne Kimai verzije.
|Verzija paketa||Najmanja Kimai verzija|
|2.1.7 - 2.1.8||2.0.26|
|2.1.5 - 2.1.6||2.0.20|
|2.1.1 - 2.1.4||2.0.6|
|2.0 - 2.0.1||2.0|
|1.10.0 - 1.13.1||1.15|