Another news from Kimai with an Beta announcement for 0.9.1 beta 2.
Another beta for testing is available.
Since our last beta we made some bigger improvements:
- Added option to round time tracked with buzzer.
- Allow filtering by events.
- Added buttons for quickly changing the activ filters in the sublists.
- Tasks can be assigned to projects.
… some smaller stuff:
- Some performance improvements.
- Current username is always shown.
- New option to place currency sign in front of the value.
- It’s possible now to only export times or expenses.
- Allow to set the comment for a running task.
- Better usable with IE.
- Added summary to PDF list export.
- Allow to change the task and project while a recording is running.
- Added Swedish language file by Conny Sjölund.
- Updated french translation file by Vincent Brunetta.
- Decimal separator can be configured globally.
and many bugfixes…
Go, get it at Sourceforge: kimai_0.9.1.0319.zip
And finally let us know what you think!